Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 18, 2012

dining at Olivia's Mexican Restaurant, RIVERSIDE. food was bomb, service was awful.

my boyfriend has been constantly nagging me to dine with him there. so we finally did, place was small but pretty decent. food was bomb, but the service was AWFUL! the server asked my FRIEND if he wanted a refill of his drink, but never bothered to ask me. but i asked HER anyway. she refilled my friend's by bringing a pitcher to the table and poured it there. however, pissed as she was when i asked for mine, she came back bringing a glass of my drink, but didnt bother to put away the old glass i was using, and didn't even ask if i needed a straw. plus, she held my drink that her fingers were almost swimming in it! she also did serve our food by just putting it in front of us, and took off back to the kitchen, didnt even bother to ask if we needed any salsa or anything. it was completely disappointing, because we did look forward to dining there. . the server's name was CHRISTINA by the way.

No comments: